Last week, the Jack Ass was eliminated. He never had a chance, and now can go back to firing himself out of a cannon or whatever other crazy concocted silliness he can construe.
On the Performance Night Monday, it was all talent.
1. First was Melissa and Tony. We were worried about Melissa because of her first position, which is a position of doom- dancing first!! But she aced it with phenomenal leg work, so fast that sometimes we swear it was barely visible. If this gal is not a pro, she should be. (10/10)
2. Lawrence and Edyta – Lawrence took Edyta out for golf and showed her she had no prayer to do that, so it was difficult for him to do dance. OK, but that won’t make him better than the competition. Lawrence was stuff and weak in his performance. (6/10)
3. Lil Kim and Derek – Lil Kim is so amazing of late, she is shocking. She got a misplaced 8 from the geriatric judge while the other two judges gave her a 10. Because of that she tried to tone down her strong point, which is her sexy personality. It was a miss, but it won’t send her home. (8/10)
4. Chuck and Julianne – OK, tonight Chuck had it completely. He was confident and sexy. He had all the moves and was leading Julianne for a change. We loved it. His footwork was spot on . Even his outfit was great. (10/10)
5. Ty and Chelsie - Ty’s only hope is Lawrence. He was relatively graceful, but he looks like a guy dancing at a country western bar, not a pro. It isn’t fair, because riding bulls isn’t like riding Chelsie Hightower. But then, life isn’t fair and this is a dance competition. (7/10)
6. Shawn and Mark – Shawn has all the moves. And for her young age, she is every bit as sexy as every other woman in this competition. She has spectacular leg movement. She never misses a move. We caught her peeking at Mark once so we can’t give her a 10, but she was awesome. (9/10)
7. Gilles and Cheryl – Well, last week, Gilles wasn’t on his game and ended up lagging. So he came back to kill it, and he did. It is very clear he has had prior dance training, because he looks like as much of a pro as Cheryl. (10/10)
That is it, Lawrence was last, but Ty is at risk as well and would go next week anyway.
So, who would go home on Dancing With The Stars tonight? Would we be right? Let’s see.
No surprises. The bottom two were exactly as we called it. Ty and Lawrence. Lawrence goes back to playing golf and Ty gets one more week.